We offer a wide variety of advanced education opportunities for students who show exceptional abilities and/or interest in specific areas of academics or creative performance, as well.
AMPS have developed a reliable network of external service providers, who parents can contract to obtain specialized assessment and therapy services. These include, and are not limited to:
· Speech and Language Pathology assessment and intervention
· Audiological assessment and intervention
· Psychoeducational assessment
· Comprehensive developmental/diagnostic assessment
· Occupational Therapy/Sensory Integration assessment and intervention
· Behavioral assessment and intervention
For more information about inclusion at AMPS, please contact the Inclusion Department at any time.